Skip to main content

Moonlight tear.



Moonlight Tear.

As the darkness constantly invade
The bright lights surrender and slowly fade
Mesmerizing colors in the sky stopped dancing
And Turned black with stars twinkling

Looking at the sky brightened by the moon
Thinking of the memories I want to eliminate soon
Hoping for a technicolor life tomorrow 
for today is nothing but a flash of sorrow

Playing a song that's kinda out of date
But a million times better and a 5 star rate
A song where i partake lyrics on the story
And a song that makes my eye a bit blurry

Praying to God for a dose of miracle
And a strength to conquer life's hardest battle
Waiting for someone to come around
To rescue and lift me of the ground

Here i am gazing in the nights of starry
Writing a rhyme and a melancholic story
Sitting in a corner to face my fear
A time for breaking down and moonlight tear




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THY DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Death does not scare me, not achieving my dreams before I die does. It's good to be reminded that our days in this world are numbered. It makes you think about what’s important, the future, your goals, the many dreams and the entirety of life.